Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tiny Treats Box!

Hello! Well, we've had snow, snow and more SNOW! Monday was terrible and we had school anyway! I think there were many unhappy parents because yesterday we found out EARLY that school was canceled for the day! (DH Dave calls me from the radio station as soon as he gets the call!) Love that guy! I didn't have quite the day I'd planned on when I heard the news but I did manage to get this box made for a friend of mine. She ordered it on Monday so I think she'll be surprised when I have it for her today! This box was created by my friend Tracy Harp for Cornish Heritage Farms. You can travel to her blog entry where she has the link to the tutorial for this cute box that holds one of the 8oz. canning jars. Those jars can hold so many goodies!
I used Papertrey Ink's 2009 Autumn tags (wreath) and Tiny Treats Christmas (snowman) for my front medallion. The paper as you probably recognize is Basic Grey Jovial (looove it!)

The string on top is tied through a large red button which is adhered with Scor tape. And to create the box itself I couldn't be without my Scor-Pal!
(I just heard there is a new one coming out soon with 1/4" marks!!)
Congratulations to Diane Zechman (cookie stamper) who has just been named to the Scor-Pal design team!
Have a great day!
Cheryl






9 comments:

Renkata said...

Adorable box, love the Dp and this cute image :)

Shazza said...

this is sooo sweet x

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, What a cute box...I can see you were very busy on your "Snow Day". Your friend is going to love it. Hope you don't have too much work digging all that white stuff. Nancy

Riet said...

So gorgeous box Cheryl,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Candy said...

Awesome box for a special container!
Beautiful colouring and paper choices :o)
Hugs, Candy

Sandy said...

Hey Cheryl - This is a very interesting box and I LIKE it!
Sandy

Tracy said...

I have been thinking of you with all that snow you have been getting! Well, at least you get some snowdays out of it ;)
Love the box, great paper!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhh so cute box. Great paper, love it!
Janine

Michelle said...

Love this box --I am so project challenged --if it's not a card I'm not doing it LOL!! That little snowman is so precious! We are getting our snow now --not enough for a snow day which is good since I work now, snow days are no fun for me anymore!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin