Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sweet Angel Tilda

Hello friends! When I saw this weeks Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast I just had to play! I love cutting out my images! I've had the face colored on this gal for awhile now and was just waiting for the right inspiration! I've also been wanting to use this We R Memory Keepers paper called Merry January. It has great colors and patterns! You'll be seeing more of it, I'm certain! The stamp is called SITTING ANGEL TILDA (#3070) from Magnolia-licious. I think it's only in stock in mini form at the moment. You can email Diana to see when it will be back in stock. She'll help you out! I also used a Doohickey die for the leaves.
I don't know if you can tell in my photos, but she is quite 3D-I colored an extra face and used silicone gel to raise it. Then I colored TWO extra arms to raise her arm higher than the face. Then the main part of the stamp is raised on SU dimensionals. I really like how this one came out and as I look at it now I think I could even put a sentiment on the front by her feet.

Here she is close up and the colors I used are as follows:
skin E000, E00, E11 and R30
dress Bg10, Bg72 and BG78
tan E42 and E30
Yellow Y21, YR21 and YR24 with a touch of E99
Hair Y21, E99, E25 and E29
Thanks for stopping by to look! I really appreciate it!
Have a great day!
Cheryl


24 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful!!!

angelwhispers said...

She is lovely and super colouring!! Chanelle xxx

Unknown said...

Another absolutely GORGEOUS creation!! I love your design and DPs and embellishments...and mostly, I love your rich colors and stunning coloring!! Once again, you ROCKED this card!! Happy New Year...Pat Frank

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Too cute Cheryl!!!! The color combo is perfect for this sweet Tilda!!! She is mini?? Really? I have ove 150 Magnolia stamps but never saw the mini ones....yet!!

Great work!

Hugzzz
Tammy xox

Juls said...

oh wow this is beautiful! I love your combo of papers!!!! stunning card! Hugs Juls

Card Crazy said...

Your colors match perfectly and your choice of papers is lovely. She's so cute sitting on the paper strip.
Sue S.

Scrappin Stampers said...

So beautiful, did you use the mini or the regular size Tilda?

Little K Smith said...

Adorable card, such a sweet Tilda and gorgeous colours and papers too!
Kelly.x

Brenda said...

What a great card. I love how dimensional she is. I love those papers. The colors are great!! Bren

Barb Hardeman said...

A beautiful card indeed, Cheryl! Your coloring is always fabulous but the sketch is delightful and the image is perfect in size for it. Gorgeous dp's and pretty embellishments really make this card fabulous!
Hugs,
Barb

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Cheryl! I love the combination of paper and color, this layout is fabulous and inspires purity and tenderness. Tilds is sweet, love how you have her sitting down on the nice ribbon border. Lovely bouquet!
Happy New Year,
Hugs.
Danielle.

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl, I just love the colours you used on this little Tilda!! Hugs, Frea

Shazza said...

gorgeous card and I love those papers, need to look out for those.
x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Cheryl,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.x

Candy said...

Awesome!!!
Hugs, Candy

Rene said...

Looooooooove it!
Rene :D

Diana Crick said...

FABULOUS Cheryl!! Great colouring and I agree the paper is stunning!!

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, Beautiful card! The 3D really shows up & I love your colour combo. Nancy

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card Cheryl, so cute. Wonderful papers and stitching.
Hugs Jacqueline

Linda Carson said...

Beautiful artwork! Love your coloring & thanks for sharing the Copics you use.

Patti Jo said...

This is so cute in 3D Cheryl! Love your coloring and the layout! Great job!!!

MyAuntKath said...

Great job! Love this card!! Kath

Sandy said...

Beautiful card Cheryl and I also love your papers.
Sandy

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh, this is just so pretty! Love the colors and how you are popping up parts of your image! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin