Friday, December 17, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Ho Ho Ho Hello! I've made another Christmas card with the Holiday Squares set from I Brake for Stamps. You can find the set of 4 here at I Brake for Stamps. Please remember you can use my code SAVE10CHERYL to get 10% off your whole order.

For the hat I used R22, R24 and R29. I didn't have quite the blending I was looking for so I used a dark red Prisma pencil to get a smoother blending for my colors from light to dark. I need to do this more! I'm lovin' the aqua, red and green for Christmas this year so AFTER I'd colored the hat I went looking through my stash and found this Bo Bunny paper from a year or two ago. It was perfect. I picked up the River Rock color for my card base and did a little stitching. I love mailable cards! This one is 5" square.
Even with the snow day, it's been a loooong week! But, it's Friday! We are in desperate need of food so grocery shopping has to take precedence over Christmas shopping this weekend! I hate grocery shopping!
Well, for now I have a snack to make for work today, 'cuz teachers eat like fiends! I'm making that yummy Chicken Wing Dip! It tastes so good at 8:00 am! You gotta love the holidays!
Wishing you a yummy day!
Cheryl

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome card! Amazing coloring and I love the white of Santa's hat! :)

Sandy said...

This is a cute card Cheryl and I know one thing - the coloring on that Santa Hat is wonderful - just perfect! Merry Christmas!
Sandy Claus

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, Your colouring is so amazing. I love all the stitching you did on this card. That Chicken Wing Dip sounds interesting. Nancy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin