Friday, December 24, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Hello and happy Christmas Eve day! I hope everyone is ready for the big day tomorrow! I'm sure many are already visiting with family! I wish everyone safe travels! I have many stamps I didn't get to use this holiday season, but couldn't resist coloring up this Holiday Square hat from I Brake for Stamps in a different color! (See below for the traditional red hat!) I used copic markers in the RV family to color and hat and then accented the image with BG (my most favorite!) I used some papers from the scrap pile to mount on and the Baja Breeze base with Papertrey Pink were perfect. I used Spica Pen on the letters and glitter on the hat to finish off the card.
Here it is close up and below is the other version I made last week. You can click HERE for the post. This image is part of a set of 4 from I Brake for Stamps. Please use my code SAVE10CHERYL for a 10% discount if you order.
I expect I'll be using the snowman and snowflake in the new year!

It is my plan to be back tomorrow with another holiday card, so if you get a minute I hope you'll check back in!
Until the next time!~ I wish you all the best that this wonderful season can bring!!
Cheryl


5 comments:

Ellen said...

Hello Cheryl,

Amazing card, beautiful colors!!!

We are ready for Christmas Evening and for tomorrow. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Ellen

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cheryl,I love the image and your papers.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugs Riet.x

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, Cute card. I really like the "HO Ho Ho" stamp & as usual your colouring is wonderful. We've already had one Christmas this morning with the grandkids & off to another this afternoon & yet a third tomorrow - tires me out just writing it! lol. Hope you & your family have a truly blessed Christmas. Nancy

Peachy Wessels said...

So festive and fun. Great cards. Happy Holidays to you!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful cards Cheryl! Wonderful colours and image.
Hugs Jacqueline

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin