Friday, December 24, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Hello and happy Christmas Eve day! I hope everyone is ready for the big day tomorrow! I'm sure many are already visiting with family! I wish everyone safe travels! I have many stamps I didn't get to use this holiday season, but couldn't resist coloring up this Holiday Square hat from I Brake for Stamps in a different color! (See below for the traditional red hat!) I used copic markers in the RV family to color and hat and then accented the image with BG (my most favorite!) I used some papers from the scrap pile to mount on and the Baja Breeze base with Papertrey Pink were perfect. I used Spica Pen on the letters and glitter on the hat to finish off the card.
Here it is close up and below is the other version I made last week. You can click HERE for the post. This image is part of a set of 4 from I Brake for Stamps. Please use my code SAVE10CHERYL for a 10% discount if you order.
I expect I'll be using the snowman and snowflake in the new year!

It is my plan to be back tomorrow with another holiday card, so if you get a minute I hope you'll check back in!
Until the next time!~ I wish you all the best that this wonderful season can bring!!
Cheryl


6 comments:

Ellen said...

Hello Cheryl,

Amazing card, beautiful colors!!!

We are ready for Christmas Evening and for tomorrow. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Ellen

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cheryl,I love the image and your papers.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugs Riet.x

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, Cute card. I really like the "HO Ho Ho" stamp & as usual your colouring is wonderful. We've already had one Christmas this morning with the grandkids & off to another this afternoon & yet a third tomorrow - tires me out just writing it! lol. Hope you & your family have a truly blessed Christmas. Nancy

Peachy Wessels said...

So festive and fun. Great cards. Happy Holidays to you!

Kim said...

Cheryl, Beautiful card, love that image and your coloring is superb as always. Have already celebrated Christmas Eve with my family, now we celebrate Christmas with my hubbies family. Hope you have a blessed Christmas!! Hugs, Kim

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a beautiful cards Cheryl! Wonderful colours and image.
Hugs Jacqueline

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin