Monday, December 27, 2010

Another Tag with Tilda!

Hello! Hope you are enjoying your day!
I made another tag last night. This one is more of a Christmas tag, mostly because of the Mini Christmas Tree (#443). I also used Unwrapped Tilda (#3002). Both are from Diana's Magnolia-licious store. The tag is cut from a Vintage cream card stock-the heavy one with the small flecks in it. Mine is either SU or Papertrey. I stamped the tree right on the card stock towards the left. Tilda is stamped on XPress IT card stock and, yes, she has been cut out after I colored her! I had to cut the curl (of her hair) off. :( I tried to draw it back in, but I'm no Pauline!!

Anyway, Tilda is colored as follows. Skin E000, R30, E11
Clothes and wrapping R81, R85, R87, and R59. the box is E42 and E43.
The tree is colored with G40, 21, 85 and 99. I just tried to fill the tree in with shades of color.
I wanted the tree to look different than the sparkle on the wrap and her dress so I used Diamond stickles on it and Stardust on her. The Diamond sparkles in yellow highlights like candlelight. Makes me happy! Here's the link to Magnolia-licious Mini World
I sponged the edges of the tag with Vintage Photo and then scribbled stitching on the edges.
That's it!
I'm off to begin some reorganizing-either the kitchen or studio-not sure which!
Best wishes for your day and thanks so much for the nice comments you leave!
Cheryl
p.s. You have until TUESDAY EVE to enter your name over on Jacque's blog to win a 25.00 gift certificate from Diana!! It's called the Sunday Sensation and you can enter each and every Sunday!!

19 comments:

Karen said...

Yor tags are adorable!! : )

Zoe said...

Oh both of these tags are adorable Cheryl and I just love the doodling around the tag. I am definitely starting to get jealous I don't have any minis! There are just so many creative ways to use them! hmm might need to sneak myself in a few. :)

hugs xxoo

charlene said...

Your tags are just to darn cute ! Great idea for just about any occasion.
Hugs

Judy K. said...

Cheryle, how cute your tags are! Love how you did the xmas tree. Your coloring is wonderful!
Judy K.

Rene said...

What an adorable tag! Great job!
Rene :D

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh this is so adorable, Cheryl! Love the doodling around the edge of the tag and I can't believe you actually cut out that tiny Tilda. Great coloring!
Hugs,
Barb

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Cheryl, this is so cute! I would love to have this tag on my present! Tilda's stamp is one of my favourite. Lovely coloring.
Hugs. Danielle.

Pam said...

OMG Cheryl...love your tag!
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

Riet said...

So beautiful tag Cheryl,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, Another cute tag. You're giving me such great incentive because I hope to be able to make all of my tags & cards for next Christmas during the winter months. Hope you have a successful day re-organizing. Nancy

Cami said...

Oh Cheryl, your tags are soooo cute! I'm really lovin' these minis! Happy New Year! Hugs, Cami

Chris said...

Well, I finally broke down and bought the tag die. Looking at gorgeous work like yours just put me over the edge. I caved. I had a moment of weakness and just went to the dark side (or is it the BRIGHT side). It doesn't help that the VISA number is memorized. It makes shopping so much easier! *shame on me*

I love your work. Your tag is lovely (as everything you do is). Thank you for sharing the colors you used. It really does help to see what can be done using this color or that one.

Happy New Year,
Chris Christensen

Sharon Caudle said...

I LOVE these tags, Cheryl!! Your coloring is just amazing on the tiny images too! Beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and best wishes for a fabulous new year filled with many blessings!
hugs, Sharon

Candy said...

Amazing tags Cheryl!!
You colour the mini's as well as the full size images.
I think I should start making some for next Christmas!
Beautiful work :o)
Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

Cute tag, can't wait to make some! Rea PS love how you added the little tree in the background.

Christina C. said...

Your tags are absolutely stunning. Beautifully done!!!

Patti Jo said...

Adorable tags Cheryl! Love them with the stitching, snowflakes and the tree with your cutie minis!!!

Chris said...

Very cute. I love the bling.

LINDA W. said...

Gorgeous Tags I love all of them
love your coloring
Hugs Linda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin