Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa Tilda Ornament

Hi! I've just been given the gift of a SNOW DAY! I'm thrilled and I have so much to do as everyone else does! I decided that the first thing I would do (no, I never go back to bed!) is to get a blog post up with one of my beloved Maggies! This is an ornament I made using a chipboard coaster cut with one of the Ellison dies at school! It is perfect for sitting little Tilda on. She is from the Christmas collection last year and I don't see her in stock. (so sorry!) Here's the link to the greatest store (and store owner!) in the world though~ MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS
I give credit where credit is due-I have Suzanne Dean to thank for the copic color ideas as she used them last week and I loved them!! I'll relist them below for you here.
And, here she is in the tree! That's shimmer paper from Papertrey ink and lots of stickles! Then I ran it through the CB snowflake folder and sponged it with Blushing Bride ink. There is Fun Flock on her hat brim and ball.
Thanks so much for coming by! I'm off to get started on more Christmasy things!
Wishing you a great day!
Cheryl

Copics used BG10, Bg11, BG15, RV10, RV13, RV14, RV17
Her hair is E51, Y21 and E35
skin is E000, E00, E11 and R30

21 comments:

Regina said...

So cute Cheryl!!!
Have a great week!!
Regina

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Cheryl,
I love your ornament. It is so cute. Love the background you have made for her. You colored her so nicely.
Hugs Maz

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl...what a darling ornament!! Congrats on your productive snow day, darlin!!
Pat Frank

Barb Hardeman said...

Soooooo cute, Cheryl! Love the embossed background on the snowflake! Have a happy snow day getting lots done!

Card Crazy said...

Adorable Tilda, the colors are lovely. Like the embossed snowflake ornament she's sitting on.
Sue S.

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, Cute little Tilda ornament. She must look so sweet on your tree. Enjoy your snow day (I had one yesterday & got lots done!). Nancy

Renkata said...

yeepppyyy I do have this one, I never ink her before, but now I will for sure, very cute ornament!

Julie Case said...

This is such a sweet little ornament. I love the embossed chipboard snowflake as a backing for your beautiful ornament. Thanks for sharing your great project! Julie

Candy said...

Cheryl - I LOVE your colouring!!!
Beautiful ornament. I bet she looks charming on your tree.
ENJOY your snow day - YAY for you!!
Hugs, Candy

Pen to Paper said...

Ohh what a beauty! I'd love this on my tree!!

Hugs,

Jackie

Lisette Morris said...

Adorable! I love the way she sparkles! It's a great idea!

Lisa Kind said...

I thought I saw Cassadaga was closed! Lucky duck! Your ornament is soo cute! Love the snowflake she's sitting on! Beautiful!

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous ornament, Cheryl! Love the colors and your coloring is always amazing!
hugs, Sharon

Michelle said...

She is adorable, I love the idea of making an ornament with her! Lucky you getting a snow day, I will definitely be missing those, one of the bad things about not working for the school anymore!

Diana Crick said...

Very sweet...love the colours and the colouring of course is fabulous!!!!
hugs, Diana

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet ornament!! I can image all the cute Tilda ornament spread all around your tree for Christmas. Too sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sandy said...

The colors are wonderful - I agree with you 100% - and the background looks like silver metal. As Barb Hardeman would say "stunning"!
Merry Christmas Cheryl!
Sandy Claus

Riet said...

So gorgeous Cheryl,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Leslie Anne Avila said...

This ornament is fabulous! Love it!
Blessings to you~
Leslie Avila

Anonymous said...

Cute ornament, love the fun flock! Rea

Pam said...

Cheryl ....my friend your Tilda ornament is sooooooo cute. Of course your coloring is just beautiful. TFS
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin