Thursday, October 3, 2013

I have NEWS!!

Hello again!  Thank you so much for the nice comments you left when I last posted.  I am humbled and grateful that you gave your time to make me feel good.
The news is from JUGS (Just Us Girls Stamping)!  They have asked me to be on their very talented Design Team.  Please see THIS POST because they have also added three other stampers! 

JUGS posts a new challenge every Saturday at midnight and we all hope you'll join us this week!! One thing I love about this challenge is that you can use ANY stamps/products that you want. I think it's a great chance to get going with something new in your collection!
That's what I've done here!  THIS POST has last Saturday's Inspiration photo-a beautiful fall photograph.  I let it inspire me to use my new VERVE pumpkin set to make this card. I love fall, orange and, of course, pumpkins!!  Pretty simple (I got it made before work this morning!!)  If I can do it, YOU CAN, too!  The challenge closes tonight (Thurs. Oct. 3) at 9:00 pm.  I also used a challenge sketch over at the Clean and Simple Blog HERE.  

The whole JUGSs team would love to have you join us in the current challenge, AND look for the new challenge on the BLOG on Saturday, Oct. 5.
My deep appreciation to you for visiting my little blog today!
Have a great fall day!!
Cheryl

4 comments:

charlene said...

It is good to see you back you are a very talented lady that always inspires me!
Hugs

Lisa Kind said...

More pumpkins? Haha! I know your love for them! Welcome to JUGS! So happy we are on a DT together after all these years!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Congrats on making the team, this is so super cute!

Candy said...

So happy to hear you are back on a DT!!
Can't wait to see all you make :o)
Isn't it wonderful that you can use any stamp you feel like!
Big Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin