Friday, October 25, 2013

SU owl punch


Hi!! Sorry I haven't had the chance to post until now-it's been a busy week!!  I finally bought SUs Owl punch since a couple of people in my life are owl crazy!  Why did I wait so long!?  It's fun to play with it!
This is the first card (of many, I expect!) I've made with it.  I used the Coordinations paper from SU as well as the wood embossing folder.  There's a layer of Wisteria Wonder behind that to match the dp (also SU) on the owl.  The card base is Pool Party, but it's hard to see.  The leaves are from a memory box die. I think I used two of them and moved the leaves around a bit for the look that I wanted.

Remember we'll have a new JUGS challenge post up at midnight tonight! So, please come back then (or tomorrow!) to see our Inspiration photo!  You'll love it!
Have a great day!  Cheryl

5 comments:

Sherri said...

This is just adorable! Love the owl and that wood embossing folder makes it look like he is sitting on a real tree! Super cute!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute!!!

Barbara said...

Oh how cute and I love your little owl. Darling card.

Frances said...

So pretty! I love owls! Hugs Frances

nwilliams6 said...

Darling! You did great job with that punch! I sold mine but now wish I had it back.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin