Saturday, October 5, 2013

JUGS challenge #209

Hello and thanks for stopping by!!  This week JUGS has a sketch challenge for you!  We sure hope you'll play along.  You can find details RIGHT HERE.  Check it out!! The whole design team has some fabulous samples to inspire you!  I'm fairly literal so I followed the sketch pretty closely!  I also think it's World Cardmaking Day so it's the perfect day to create a card with our sketch!


AND, there's a prize this week too!!  A 15.00 gift certificate from A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE..

They have so many great craft and paper crafting supplies and great prices too!

I've used my (old) SU paisley background stamp for the card base.  It's stamped in dusty durango and sponged with really rust and lovely lilac.  The purple piece is stamped with the SU cheesecloth bg stamp on Wisteria Wonder with Lovely Lilac.  My spiders are from the SU Booglie Eye stamp set and colored with copics. The sentiment is from American Art.  All pieces are raised on dimensionals and I've added stardust stickles to the spiders!

Please check out our blog (JUGS Challenge)  You have until 9:00 pm on Thursday, Oct. 10 to add your entry with Mr. Linky on the blog.  Chic of the Week will be announced on Friday.
Again, my thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day and weekend!! Go create!

9 comments:

Monique said...

It is beautifull!

Hugs Monique

Deborah Frings said...

Super cute card - I love the colours and those sweet little spiders!!

BTW - Congratulations on the DT spot!

Nancy said...

Welcome to the team Cheryl!!! Your card is PERFECT! Halloween cards can be so fun...can't they? Love that Paisley background stamp....I wish they still had it! LOVE IT! Your card rocks! Enjoy your day!

Lisa Kind said...

I love those (old) SU background stamps! I think I own both or at least one of them. This is so cute and I love the Halloween colors! Welcome to JUGs, my friend! I'm so glad you joined the team! Looking forward to more great creations from you!

Vicki Dutcher said...

WELCOME to the Team!! So glad you are getting back into stamping and you came along with JUGS! Fun spiders!!

Marisa said...

Cute spiders adn a great take on the sketch. Welcome aboard :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Really cute card, Cheryl! I love that Paisley background....so pretty!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Cheryl, I love those darling little spiders! Super cute Halloween card.

Maria said...

What a super fun Halloween card! Cute fun images and great papers! Nice job!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin