Monday, September 30, 2013

It's been a LOOOONG time!



Good morning!! I was on a long and unintended hiatus from my beloved blog and followers!!  I hope this post finds you well!  I have been making cards all along, but without a design team I was a real slacker! But, I'm back!
 Here are a couple of my recent cards.  The top one uses images from SU with a chalk and marker technique of coloring on Kraft cardstock.
And, this is a card using MFT stamps and dies that I made for my sister to give a friend of hers this summer.  I have other pics of the inside and fancy envelope, but I am so rusty at uploading that even these two took me awhile!!

Anyway, welcome back.  It is my plan to post again this week with a giveaway.  Thank you so very much for visiting!! It's good to be back!
Hugs, Cheryl

12 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Good Morning Cheryl!!! A BIG WELCOME BACK! I have you on my "Blogs that inspire" list and when you popped up today I was very excited!! Your cards are SIMPLY STUNNING!! Can't wait for your next post!

Janie Printz said...

Oh Cheryl, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO Happy to see you back. I've thought of you often & hoped you were ok. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful work again. These 2 cards are just beautiful.
Hugs, Janie

yvon said...

Welcome back in blogland Cheryl.
Wow, these new cards are real stunners, beautiful.
Hope to see new ones very soon.
Hugs, Yvon

Sherri said...

Welcome back! I can see you haven't lost your touch! These are beautiful cards!

Sandy said...

Now it is evening and I will say good evening Cheryl - welcome back and both of these cards are really beautiful!! Face it kid, when you've got it you've got it!!
Sandy

Lisa Kind said...

So glad you are back! :-)

Frances said...

Hi, Cheryl, welcome back!
hugs,
Frances

Stampin' Granny said...

Welcome back, Cheryl! So glad to see these lovely cards from you. Looking forward to seeing more! BTW...would you share the technique you used (chalk and marker technique)on the first card? Would love to try that!

Candy said...

Cheryl I have wondered how you were.
It is fantastic to see you back!!!
Your cards are beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing many more.
Big Hugs, Candy

Pam said...

Missed seeing your wonderful creations. Welcome back!!!!!
Hugs.....Pam:)

Glimpses of My Heart said...

I've stopped by several times and wondered where you were. Was hoping you were ok. Glad to see you back :) Love, love, love the floral card on kraft! Beautiful!
Blessings,
Michelle

diane zechman said...

OH MY GOODNESS! You're BACK! *big grin* I kept checking your blog...and nuttin'. lol. I'm so glad to see you posting again. Beautiful cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin