Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday Penguin for color challenge


Once again, my card looks better in real life!
I loved doing the CC this morning! This card just came together so quickly!
I used this great Whipper Snapper stamp, Holiday Penguin. the snowflake bg is from Peddlar's Pack.
I used my new nestabilities for the first time! Love them! I found the cross piece already stamped with an old SU! background in my scrap box!
That's it except for copic colors and here they are:
Lots of greys-C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7
Reds: R05, R46, r59. Beak and feet: Y08, Y17 and YR04. cheeks: R81 followed by Ro5. greens:Yg25, G07.
You can bet that the first thing I will do when I get home tonight is get sparkle added to his fuzz ball and hat brim! No doubt about it!
I so appreciate all of you who stop in regularly and leave comments!
Cheryl

8 comments:

Tricia T said...

Just saw this on SCS and left a comment there, too. I love this card!!!!

Stampin'Piper said...

OMG, this is so cute! I love, love, love this Card!

Hugs Tanja

Irina Blount said...

Cheryl, this is just so adorable!! I have to get my hands on these new Nestabilites..
Hugs,
:) Irina

Michelle said...

Well I can't imagine this being much cuter ~~ but I know what you mean, photos rarely do a card justice. This is adorable, I just love the WS penguin!! And I love your new Nesties too!!

Kerry D-C said...

oooooH! How CUTE!!!!! I guess I NEED to get this set of nesties now!

Tammi said...

Oh wow, totally adorable! Love his sweet cheeks and love that nestability frame... cute way to do the ribbon too.

diane zechman said...

oh, he's darling, Cheryl! Wonderful card!

Jerri Jimenez said...

So adorable, the cutest image! Love it with the Nesties!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin