Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sorry, a tease!


Hi!
My house is back in order, and the creative juices are flowing this morning but I have to get to school and I don't want to just throw the card together. This IS a tease, but the good news is that the stamp is available NOW!
This is chilly Tilda! She is available from Diana at
Diana is also having a sale on Halloween and Fall images and JUST got her Christmas and Winter Magnolia!
For this Chilly Tilda I used my copics and I'm using the Basic Grey Wassail paper. The colors are artichoke, cranberry and pink! Gotta love those colors! It's so upsetting not to finish the card now, but I must get to work!
So sorry! PLEASE come back later! I will get the whole card posted!
Thanks! Cheryl

4 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute!! Wonderful coloring! Can't wait to see the finished card!

Irina Blount said...

OMG, how CUTE is she!?

Lisa Kind said...

Love the new Wassail paper you used on your card, and of course your Tilda is gorgeous! I just put this paper pad on hold at BSS. I'm going there Sunday for their Christmas stamp camp! Woohoo!

Ila said...

Wow!! this is just Gorgeous!! love the coloring and bg paper!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin