Saturday, October 18, 2008

I messed up!

I don't know what I did but, obviously the rest of my narative is gone. I'll try again!
The Whipper Snapper ghost is stamped on paper trey white with Memento Tuxedo black. He is colored with BG10 and around the outside I used YG91. Both are softened with the blender pen (0). I used my cloud template and Soft Sky around him and added stickles to his body. His nose and cheeks are R00 and R22.
The card base is black, then a layer of Baja Breeze and the dep is Creative Imaginations-Melange. My little ghose is layered on a nestability of black and then Not Quite Navy. Dots are made with a white gel pen.
I added a layer of BB inside which I sponged clouds on. I'll add the sentiment "Have a Spooky Halloween" BOO!!

(The first post was better! Wonder where it went!)
Have a great day!
Cheryl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin