Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Give thanks for Pumpkins!



Good morning! This card was sort of a personal Limited Supply challenge this morning!

We really do live in a 'cottage sized' house and we are having carpets cleaned in 3 of the rooms today. This means that last night EVERYTHING that could be moved had to be moved somewhere else! Not an easy task in a small house! Well, we got it done, but I can't get to many of the items in my craft room, hence the limited supplies! (And the poor photo-where's my OTT light?, no idea!) Looks like I took the picture through a yellow filter! LOL!

I used a Summer Sun card base, stamped in Pumpkin Pie with Linen bg. The Kiwi Kiss layer is stamped with Paisley, in Old Olive then the Pumpkin Pie layer is stamped in Really rust. Gotta love tonal colors! My main image is masked and stamped on watercolor paper that is really cream colored and then watercolored with reinkers. I don't know what the set is and can't get to it to check. Could it be Season of Thanks or Give Thanks? The image was colored previously and happened to be on my stamp table!

Enjoy your day! We'll be putting our house back together this evening! But the carpets will be CLEAN!! Yeah! Thanks for stopping in!

Cheryl

2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

I love this set too! It's actually called Autumn Harvest. Even with limited supplies, this card is fabulous!

Monica said...

I think you did great with what you had to work with! We just got our carpet cleaned too so I feel your pain with having to move everything!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin