Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meet....Sophie!

Hello! Here is Sophie-an image from Mo's Digital Pencil! I just love her! She is so darn cute!! You can see her here at Mos' Digital Pencil.
I used my copics to color her, and I'm sorry , but I cleaned up my desk before writing the colors down. She is match to dps from Cosmo Cricket (Nutmeg collection) and the new My Minds' Eye (Beloved). I love that they have the same colors! I used an old Taylor's Expressions sketch and a new Martha Stewart edge punch to complete my design.
I'm off to do the Featured Stamper challenge for today. Well, I think I'd better get some presents wrapped first while my DH is gone to visit his brother.
I hope you are up to something today that's lots of fun for ya!
Hugs, Cheryl

And, don't forget you can see more of Mo's images made into cards and projects right HERE! It's our blog!




16 comments:

Becky said...

She is adorable, and the card is fabulous.

Lynne in NI said...

Aww she's gorgeous, and your colouring and papers are beautiful!
:o)

Shirley N said...

What an adorable card!

Mary Jane said...

So adorable.

Kylie said...

Love this little image. A dear friend of mine has just coloured this one as well and it seems the rust colours suit her. I think she is adorable. I may have to give this one a go!! Love your layout and your new punch.

Kylie xo

Jackie Thomas said...

Stunning Cheryl. I have her and just adore her. You have coloured her perfectly. xo Jackie

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is so cute and beautiful, really super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Tami McBeain said...

Oh my gosh, she is adorable, I love your layout and the colors you've used.

MarieL said...

She's a cutie. Beautiful card, Cheryl. Great colors. Can't wait to see more. I have two of the fairies but they still haven't seen any ink.

Tracey Feeger said...

Great card. I coloured this image up and made a card for my daughters birthday for this week. Love what you have done with her.
mwah
Trace

Linda Carson said...

Beautifully done!

mckinkle said...

Fab card, I couldnt resist her either!

Keryn :D

Nancy Parker said...

Cheryl, Very cute card. Love the paper choices and the flower is really pretty. Have great day, Nancy

Helen said...

ADORABLE!!!
Blessings!
~H

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cheryl,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Country Mouse said...

You have made this image look adorable! It's now on my "must buy" list!!!LOL I have purchased others, but now...this one is next!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin