Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Freezin' Season!

Hi friends! This Cozy Tilda is ready for the Freezin' Season that's upon us in Western New York!
I just love her in her snowsuit! She came to me from the Magnolia-licious store! You can find her HERE!
Diana tons of Great Magnolia images in stock now!
I'm keepin' it super simple these days with so much to do! I used some of my Coordinations paper from my LSS, ran it through the in the snowflake embossing folder and then sanded like crazy to pull out the lighter color. I cut some white snowflakes with Snowflakes 1 die and sponged them with Baja Breeze before taking them out of the die. Then I used stardust stickles on them and put them together with a dimensional between.
The oval nestability is brushed with a little aqua mist and the Stampin up snowflakes are stamped with Soft Suede.
As you might guess, Tilda is colored with my copic markers!
I used my favorite BG shades. BG10, BG72 and BG18 (just a touch) I blended with BG0000 to get it smooth.
I'm lovin' E43 as a Soft Suede match. I blend with the 0 marker or with E0000
That's about it on this one and I hope you like it!
Thanks for coming by today! Tomorrow is a Mo's Design Team Blog hope and I think you'll love what we've come up with. Here's a hint: I hope you'll POP in!
Have a super Wednesday!
Cheryl

To Carol Meadows- Yes, I'll be emailing you what materials were used in the SU card the other day! Thanks for asking!

23 comments:

Ellen said...

It's a beautiful card, love the frosty colors you used and Tilda is so cute !!

Ellen

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Cheryl!
You have done a super job on this card. The colours are lovely and I like how you sanded the embossing folder. An all round lovely card.
Hugs Marion

Nancy said...

Love your card Cheryl! This Tilda is so cute and I love how you have colored her!
Hugs,
Nancy

Angelwood said...

Very sweet card. Keeping it simple really let you focus on the beautifully colored image. Really lovely! hugs, Angela

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Cheryl, love the colour of the paper!
Clairexx

Barb Hardeman said...

What a beautiful card. I love the embosses and sanded background. Your coloring is gorgeous and the little snowflake is a beautiful sparkley touch...fabulous card...

Patricia Garcia said...

Super love the simple yet beautiful look of your card, great embossing!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Pen to Paper said...

Cheryl I love the colors in your card! The blue looks great and I've never done sanding, I will have to try it. The snowflake looks great and of course Tilda is so pretty. You mentioned a lot of techniques and tools I've never heard of so i will have to look into what they are. Congrats!

Jackie

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl! I love it!!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors that you have used and your coloring is always fabulous!! Love the snowflake as well!
:)Kathy

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cheryl,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shirley N said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl! Thanks for showing us your colors!

Cami said...

What a beautiful card in those lovely blues and browns! You made Tilda look so cuddly warm! Cami

Patti Jo said...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring and layouts! Well done!

Michele Spera said...

Love your tilda all dressed up in her snowsuit! colors are perfect and I especially like the Cardstock embossed and scuffed up for the core to show!!
Xmichele

Anonymous said...

Super Simple huh? SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!
Hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Nancy Parker said...

Cheryl, You're amazing - this card is so pretty. I love how you sanded that paper. Nancy

Suzanne J Dean said...

Brrr....she's a chilly sweetie Cheryl! Love her, love the colors & love the embossing--fabulous!

hugz,
Suzanne

Jodie from Oz said...

Cheryl, Love this beautiful wintery Angel. A gorgeous card. The embossing and your colouring just wonderful.
Hugs Jodie from Oz

Lilian said...

Beautiful work Cheryl! Tilda is just co cute!

Cheryl said...

wow Cheryl love the colours

Chiz x

Unknown said...

Nice card! I like how you have Tilda sitting in an oval. She looks so cold!! Hope you stay warm for the holidays!

debbies said...

Super super adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin