Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Third Time's the Charm!

Well, I hope it is!!
No one has yet claimed my blog candy, so here goes again!

Here are your random numbers:13
Timestamp: 2009-01-20 11:58:55 UTC

Lucky comment 13 is Sherri's!!


Sherri Thacker said...
Your kitties are so cute in the tree like that and I love your cards. Sherri
January 11, 2009 1:34 PM

Sherri, PLEASE contact me at this email address drowley01@earthlink.net so I can mail the prize to you!
If no takers yet again I will choose another number on Thursday (Jan. 22) between 6:00 and 7:00 am eastern time.
(Does this happen to everyone or just me? Am I doing something wrong? Isn't the idea that they come back to my blog to see if they've won?)

New cards oming soon!
Have a great day!
Cheryl

8 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

I promise that if you pull my name I will contact you!!! LMBO!!!

Michelle said...

LOL ~ I was going to say the same thing Kerry said!! I've been emailed when I've won blog candy, but I know sometimes you don't have the contact info. In my first blog candy drawing, I also couldn't get a hold of the person who won so I ended up drawing a second winner. The first person had no contact info, but the second did so I emailed her. People do forget what blog candies they enter. Good luck, hope this one comes through!!

Tricia T said...

I'm afraid many people enter blog candy after blog candy, but don't really follow any of the blogs. Hope this gal contacts you!

Sherri Thacker said...

Woo hoo for me!! I am emailing you right now. I'm so excited!!! Sherri

Kim said...

Cheryl you are doing everything right! At least that's how I do it! :) I will contact you within a minute if you pick my name! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Unknown said...

Hey! Looks like you have a taker!! (I was going to volunteer along with Kerry and Michelle!) lol... I do mine the same way though--- and if they do have a blog that they linked to, I have left them a comment to let them know to stop back for a surprise!

Monica said...

Yippee for Sherri! I'm glad she claimed it cause I was gonna have to take the rest of the ladies here out in a scrabble for it! LOL..

Heidi said...

oh shoot and I was thinking my name should be coming up next. But it is nice to see someone coming back and checking. I think it is sad that people sign up and never come back- I love your blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin