Thursday, January 8, 2009

A simple card and a PRIZE alert!

Good morning! Here is Tilda in the Dalecarlia coat! Aren't pink and brown the best together?! I think so! Not every card has to have ribbon and other stuff and this one is quite simple. (As I write this I'm thinking, "What else should I have added?")!
I used Pink Pirouette and Basic Grey Bittersweet dp. This is a sketch I saw somewhere, maybe the Verve challenges?

I wanted to post so I could share this blog as a place to get a great prize! Some ribbon some Primas, a Hangler stamp and 100 Hanglar Stanglar images! Wow, I want to win! LIM has a different prize for those in Sweden and Norway! Check it out and enter by January 24Th. LIM's Blog:

Have a great day!
Cheryl
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, this is one of my favorite Tildas!! I can't find your email address anywhere.....it's probably on your sidebar but I'm blind, lol.....can you email me at milwaukeemommy at yahoo dot com, & I'll get you that address!! Thanks!!

emma said...

simple but sooo sweet, i love that image and your colouring is fab as always
love emma

Andrea said...

I love this!! I think it turned out beautiful!

Kerry D-C said...

Such an adorable card!! Simple or fussy...you are such an inspiration!

Suzy said...

Good morning Cheryl :)

This is the sweetest card - you are right , the Tilda's can stand on their own without ribbon frou frous :) Just lovely!

Thanks for the comment on my blog - sorry you are having a hard time posting I will see what I can do. I tried to make it very easy - not sure what is up.

Have a great day!
hugs
Suzy

Julia Aston said...

I am in total awe of your coloring Cheryl!! this is just so adorable - wonderful color choices and such a cute Tilda (I say that for every one I see!!)

thanks SO MUCH for the wonderful snowman card you sent me - now I can see your coloring close up!!!

Kim said...

Cheryl this is adorable! And you used my 2 FAVORITE colors!!!! :) Love your coloring it's beautiful!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Mrs Adept said...

She's beautiful, I love your coloring.

diane (cookiestamper) said...

Sweet card! That is such a cute image!

lakind said...

I do love pink and brown. One of my favorite color combos! Great card! I also love the new look of your blog! I may have to follow your lead!

marsha said...

Love your Tilda's! I want to be able to color like you!

lakind said...

Hey! You just went over the 10,000hits mark! Congrats!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Stunning!! Love the warm colors!!
hugs, Jami

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous tilda card, absolutely love the fab colouring and the wonderful glow around the image.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin