Thursday, December 25, 2008

Good morning and Merry Christmas! Here are a few gift card (money) holders that I made using Tori Wild's wonderful samples and directions! What a fun way to give a gift card card or money! Thanks, Tori!These use Stampin' Up's set Mr. Twiggy. The others use Anna Wight's set for Whipper Snapper, Cozy Critters!
Sorry about this last picture! I was counting on it to correct itself! Didn't happen!
My heartfelt thanks to you for checking out my blog! You make me feel special! (More Magnolia cards coming soon! Suzy H. has a sketch challenge for us and it's GOOD!)
Have a wonderful day with family and friends!
Cheryl





4 comments:

~amy~ said...

super sweet!!

Tammi said...

Each and everyone so cute! Merry Christmas!

Lisa Kind said...

I have a few to make today, too! Very cute cards!

Lim said...

Beautiful cards.. I love your ideas.
Hugs,
LIM

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin