Saturday, February 13, 2016

Just Us Girls #330 Trend Week-TAGGED!

Hi there!!  Another Saturday and another challenge from us at Just Us Girls! This week Ina has a great TREND that I hope never goes out of style-TAGS! Use a TAG some where on your card/project! Visit our JUGS DT blog for Inspiration for the most awesome team! Then join in a create something to add to Mr. Linky so we can see your creation!

And, here's my sample for the challenge~~
 I've been loving My Favorite Things stamps for about the last year or so and each month puts a big dent in my budget!  Their design team is awesome and just like when I was new to papercrafting, when I see what they've made I get that 'GOTTA HAVE IT NOW' feeling! And,  'I CAN MAKE THAT!' Don't you just love that feeling of excitement! New things to create with? Donna Mikasa, Kay Miller and Karin Akesdotter are three of my favorites on that awesome team. Yesterday I saw this card on Donna's blog and CASEd her bg.  And, I ATTEMPTED to paint the flowers a bit like Kay Miller HERE on this card. (Scroll down to see Kay's beautiful card)

I wish I could leave white space like some of these artists do!  When I leave white space the card simply looks unfinished!  When they have white space the card is clean, elegant and perfect!

Anyway, pull out those tags or tags dies, or cut your own and add it to your card or project! Show us by Thursday, February 18 for a chance to be our Chic of the Week and our guest designer for April!
Have a great day! Cheryl

12 comments:

Pamellia said...

Oh wow Cheryl, it's like rainbow exploded into my living room!! This is just awesome! Love the tile design in the background and your flowers are just bursting off the screen! LOVE IT! hugs :)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Wow! Awesome background and your tag is gorgeous! What a fab image.
Sharon xx

dolcreations said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your tag card and the beautiful technique you used!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty background and the tag.

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE your coloring [as usual]

Ina G said...

WOW! I LOVE that bright beautiful background and those flowers are gorgeous on your tag. Really like how you coloured around those flowers - I never think of that.

Lisa Kind said...

Even with CASEing, your look is your own! This is beautiful! I just placed an MFT order...wish I had added that stencil! The flowers were out of stock!

Maybe we can make a jaunt over to BSS this week? Text me if you can. I'm open all day tomorrow! :-)

Jerrie said...

This card is really cool! I love your mosaic and the pops of color!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I LOVE that background! I love all of the bold colors and your tag is gorgeous, as usual. I really like the label sentiment pieces, too.

Nancy said...

I am in agreement with you Cheryl, MFT blows me away each and every month. I have to really work hard at not buying each release. You did an incredible job with your CASED background! Love the entire card!

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl,

I love your tag card! It is so bright and cheery :) I especially love the stencil background.

Thanks for stopping by my blog (tlcpaperpassions.blogspot.ca) I am having difficulties with the comment section of my blog. I was not able to reply to you directly from there for some reason.

Sorry you couldn't find my tag project! It is the Puppy Love Mini Album.... tons of tags inside :) here is the link if you want to check it out.
http://tlcpaperpassions.blogspot.ca/2016/02/a-fun-little-mini.html

thanks for visiting and your kind comment about my Crazy Birds card.

Tammy hugs

Sharyn Polesel said...

Love the glorious colors on this one. Your background is fabulous as is your tag!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin