Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Another Challenge card!

Hi! Well, it's already midweek! You still have time to join in the JUGS challenge, so I thought I'd show another card I made using the colors for the JUST US GIRLS #331 Challenge-aqua, turquoise, teal, and navy (or similar colors). Our blog is linked above if you need some inspiration-take a look at what the fabulous DT AND our wonderful followers have created! Some super entries! We'd love to see yours!

 Here's another example of a card I created using the colors for the challenge with the help of MFT's Adorable Elepants stamp set and dies along with the Lable Sentiments and dies.
This is a birthday card for a friend who loves.....elephants, of course!  Designer paper is from MFT. Love those bitty dots!  My images are watercolored with SU reinkers (on watercolor paper).
Thanks for looking and, once again, we hope you'll join in our challenge. You have until Thursday, February 25, 9:00 pm ET to link up your project on our blog!
Thanks for coming by! Cheryl

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

This is adorable. I love those cute MFT elephants.

Sandy said...

I could just kiss his cute little nose -- love this card.
sandy xx

Christine Dol said...

I love this card too! The colour combo and the cards you make are so nice!!!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Cheryl this is absolutely adorable!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin