Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Favorite Things and My Favorite Card!

Can you be in love with a card?!! I think I am! I took A LOT of pictures, so I'll try not to bore you with a lot of words! I made this on our snow day Tuesday (for a friend's birthday) and am crazy about it! 
 I watercolored the background with Peerless watercolors-followed Julie Ebersole's You tube video for how to set them up.  I'm pretty challenge with watercoloring bgs, but this one pleased me. Watercolor paper for this one is from Walmart!!
 The diamonds are cut from white card stock and glittered with Stardust dry glitter.  The outlines are cut from shiny gold cardstock.  My diamond dies are from MFT.

 I know this pic is blurry, but can you see all the sparkle.! Makes me :)

Inside sentiment, "YOU ROCK!!"

You can click on any pic to enlarge!
This was so fun to make! I think every girlfriend may get one for her birthday this year. I can't wait to make more with different colors in the background!  Thanks so much for looking at all the pics! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Lisa Kind said...

I bet this is beautiful in person! That shimmer from gold paper and sparkle from the glitter looks so pretty! Love your watercoloring too! Great background for those diamonds. I needs those Peerless watercolors and the gold paper!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin