Tuesday, January 12, 2016

More Metal (Mid-week post!)

A rare mid-week card and post for me!! Kind of fun to get something done besides on the weekend! I actually started this on the weekend when I should have been doing my school work! It's a shaker card, too!  I haven't made one of them in YEARS!!  It was fun! AND, that's where the metal for the JUGS challenge comes in!  There are some silver sequins in the shaker!

 My inspiration was a card that the Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers had made so I'll link this up there too! The cute cat, bird, flower stamp is from High Hopes and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  The die from which I cut the circle for my shaker is from My Favorite Things as is the tag die that the sentiment is stamped on.
To lift the whole card front to make the shaker I used a piece of craft foam in white (following Jennifer McGuire's lead) because she always gives good advice!
Thanks for looking!  Remember you have until Thursday night (9ET) to enter your card in the JUGS trend challenge-use metal/metallics on your project or card.
Thanks for coming by! See you soon!  Cheryl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin