Saturday, January 23, 2016

Just Us Girls #327 Photo Week Fun!

                                                               Hello!  It's PHOTO WEEK at Just Us Girls and Sharyn has a really great one for us today! It's light, breezy and has a hint of summer to it! I loooove it! You can take a look at it and some great inspiration from the DT and our Guest DT members on our BLOG HERE!     
Or here's the photo:

           
I love the zig zag, the light yellow walls and white accents pieces, the anchor.  How is it that I don't own an anchor stamp?!?  But, I could go with the nautical theme so that was okay with me.  Zig zag? Check! Yellow? Check!  I kept looking at the picture thinking there should be some rope in it! There isn't, but I added some to my card anyway! I just wish I knew a sailor's knot, or at least could remember a macrame knot or two from days gone by! (ha!ha!) 
Anyway, here's my card~inspired by Sharyn's chosen photo:
We'd love to have you join in the challenge so we can see what inspires you in this photo!  You have until Thursday, January 28th at 9 pm to enter your card with Mr. Linky on our site. You could be our Chic of the Week and have a chance to become a Guest Design Team Member for the Month of March!
Thanks for coming by today! Cheryl

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

That little boat is absolutely adorable!! I love the sparkle and the stunning chevron background!! I think it's totally appropriate with the rope you've added to it! :) Love your card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable tiny ship!

JoAnn said...

Pretty card. Love the cute little boat and the colors.

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet card! I love the stitched dies you used to cut your circle and scallop and that little touch of glitter you added is perfect!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love how you were inspired! I'm not missing the anchor. That little ship is adorable!

Lisa Kind said...

Looks like a trip to BS&S is in order to get you an anchor stamp or die! ;-) Love your card! That ship paired with those bold zig zags is very pretty!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love that little sailboat with the bold chevron background! Love the addition of the yellow enamel dots and "rope".

Ina G said...

Awesome chevrons. Just love that cute little boat. I didn't have an anchor either and found some chevron paper after I finished my card.
Super sweet card Cheryl and love the added twine.

Nancy said...

Way to bring it again Cheryl! I wish I had a 1/4 of your mojo! Super job!

Chris Dring said...

Now this is a cool card! Love that background (is that a die cut chevron plate?) and your wee sail boat is perfect!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin