Monday, February 16, 2015

Freshcut Floral bouquet

Hi!  I made this card on Sunday while I was fighting a cold and didn't have the energy to do much else!  I used a card from the Featured Stamper at Splitcoast as my inspiration.

I used a stamp set from Wplus9 called Freshcut Florals (and dies!) as well as Freshcut Containers (and dies!) to create my vase and bouquet. I used various inks for my bouquet. To name some SU Basic Grey, Pretty in Pink, Groovy Guava, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pale Plum and Perfect Plum. And from Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse, Summer sun, Orange Zest.  The very, very dark green is Versafine's Olympia Green.  I didn't use dimensionals, instead putting my flowers together with glue dots.  I thought that gave the bouquet enough dimension with the flowers stacked.  The white border is from MFT-Blueprints 14.
I hope to get something created today, but I must start with putting away all the inks I had out yesterday! Can't find my crafting table at the moment!
Have a great day and thanks for coming by!
Cheryl

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love your jug of colorful blooms against the woodgrain!

Becky said...

Hope your feeling better..
Gorgeous card.. I love that woodgrain and those flowers remind me that Spring is right around the corner.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin