Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Just for Fun Tag!

Hi!  Here's a tag I recently to send to Lisa at Whipper Snapper designs. I've used the WSD image, the aptly named Kitty and Balloon.  I love the size of this nice big image.  Instead of grey, like the sample in the store I colored it as an orange cat, like our Charlie!  the real life Charlie is a big boy!

 Charlie and balloon are colored with my copics on Xpress it blending card. Then I cut the image with the beautiful stitched tags from My Favorite Things.  The outer tags are just cut slightly bigger with my paper cutter so I could stack them.  That cloud is from Papertrey Ink.  As you can see the balloon is covered with Stardust Stickles...so pretty!
 I used an MS edge punch on the bottom of the green layer.  the tag is tied at the top in my favortie way.  Put the wider ribbon through and then tie the 4 layers together with some twine.  to tie on a bag you could add more twine.
Thanks for visiting!  See you soon for another Just Us Girls challenge!
Cheryl

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

How CUTE is this guy! AND, colored brilliantly~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin