Friday, January 9, 2015

New card and the WINNER is....


Hello!  I have my winner chosen for some blog goodies.  My contest was in THIS POST!  I had six lovely comments and Random.org chose #2!   That is YOU, cndomino!!  I'll be emailing you to get your address!  congratulations!  See end of this post for goodies!

 I suppose some are tired of winter cards, but I love making them, so here is another!  This one uses the Cocoa Penguin set from Darcie's combined with MFT Cool Day's ice floe and sign.  The snowflake template is also an MFT die. I've colored my image with copics in what turned out to be my favorite colors this holiday season-hot pink, lime green and aqua!
 And, here is what cncomino will have coming to her home.  There's more underneath, but it was tough to get a picture of EVERYTHING!

Though it's clear at this moment we have a snow day from school today. Up to 3 ft are expected when the Lake Effect Snow Machine gets cranked up.  So, I have a day to call my own!  Getting this post done was first on my list.
Be sure to return for a new Just Us Girls challenge first think Saturday! It's a great TREND!!
Cheryl

1 comment:

Laura said...

Beautiful card, and as always just love the coloring! A great reminder to mix and match our stamp stash, too. Congrats to the winner, enjoy those great goodies! With your 3 ft of snow there Cheryl, I think it's safe to keep making winter cards, ha! Stay dry & toasty warm!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin