Sunday, January 4, 2015

Featured Stamper is Torico!!


When I saw that Torico was the featured stamper on SCS today, I KNEW I had to get a card done !! Here's what I came up with.
The fox is from Close to My Heart and the sentiment from a cute little set by Wplus9.  Of course, the gingham bg that I've used so many times is from Impression Obsession.
I stamped the image in pumpkin pie. Since it is a 'solid' image there wasn't much to color, but I did use some copics in YR and E to shade it a bit.  That's a cool thing about stamping in dye ink-the copics don't make it bleed.

I have a little contest on THIS POST until Wednesday if you can see (and comment on) the difference(s) in two of my cards.  Would love a few more comments before I go to random.org on Wednesday evening!  Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin