Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sketch Challenge for Just Us Girls

Hello!  I just thought I would pop in with a card I made for my sister.  Her birthday is Friday, May 9 and I had to get this in the mail today.  Took a quick photo before work today!
You have just about 24 hours to post something for the Just Us Girls Sketch Challenge that I am hosting this week!  Won't you show us what you've made?  Here's a link to the blog, but my card shows you what a simple sketch it is!  JUST US GIRLS 
You can flip it for a different perspective if you'd like to!
For my card, I used Papertrey Ink's Friendship Jar and the coordinating set Friendship Jar Fillers. My card base is kraft.  Then there is a layer of Early Espresso, a layer of dotted dp, an embossed banner (also from PTI) and my copic colored image.
Pretty simple. I did add some bronze stickles to the centers of my sunflowers before I mailed it to my Sis.

Thanks for visiting!
Cheryl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin