Monday, May 5, 2014

BE Happy!


Hello!! I have something to show today from my weekend.  I was able to get this gift together for a friend's birthday.  Hope she likes it!
First is the whole box of cards with the tag I created, all tied up in a bow of Papertrey Ink ribbon.  I used the stamp set and dies from Papertrey Ink's Be Happy set.

I slid the tag and bow down so you could see one of the eight clean and simple cards in the box.  I totally stole this design from a card I have pinned on Pinterest!  I die cut and stamped a BUNCH of flowers from the set and put together combinations of aqua, pink, orange and purple for the cards.  I used various sentiments from other PTI sets so she would have a variety of occasion cards right at home!
                                                                                 
And, finally, here is just the tag -which is my own creation. I used the pierced tags from My Favorite things and the same stamp set for this.
Can you tell I finally got on the sequin bandwagon. Am loving the set of  12 little containers with different colored sequins!!  I got mine from Simon Says Stamp.  So fun!
Well,  though I'm not too HAPPY that it is already Monday, I've had my coffee and must get ready for work!  Have a great day and thank you for visiting!
Please see post below for the Just Us Girls challenge (sketch) for the week and think about adding your own creation to our blog!
Cheryl


1 comment:

Dana Weaver Moore said...

You have inspired me - such a wonderful idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin