Monday, February 14, 2011

You've tagged my heart!

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day! I hope yours has been sweeeet! I made this card yesterday for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS.

My card base is Berry Sorbet, embossed and sponged with white ink. Then there's a layer of white followed by dp. Finally is this gorgeous tag from I Brake for Stamps. Tags are so popular right now and this one has it all! It's called HEART TAG and it comes in THREE sizes! This is the largest of the three. If you order Ihope you'll use my code SAVE10CHERYL for 10% off your whole order! While you're there check out the NEW section for new Humorus Seniors and many other new images! I've seen a few I have to have!

I've entered tis card in the Creative Inspirations Challenge #53-Distress-take a look!

Thanks for stopping by! I already have a post for tomorrow and it's Tilda with her party balloon! I hope you can come back!
Have a great evening~see you tomorrow!
Cheryl

7 comments:

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, Very nice card. Love the embossing, buttons & tag. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Nancy

Debbie said...

Wow, love the tags, and three sizes you say, must go check it out... Your edges look distressed you should also enter this into the Creative Inspiration Challenge blog this weeks theme is distressing... You can find it on my side bar under Sunday ..

And I'll be back tomorrow to see your Tilda, can't wIt..

Debbie

Janine - Ellabella said...

OMG!!!! This is another stunning card!! I'm blown away by your talent!!!
Love it!
Janine

Laney said...

Fabulous Cheryl!!!thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Cor* said...

oh I love what you have done here! Great buttons, perfect distressed look! Super cute heart! Thanks for getting distressed with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck !

Chrissy D said...

This is SOOOO pretty! Love the buttons and distressing!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a fantastic creation. Great embellishments added to make it look fabulous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin