Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Gift!

Hi! Here's another simple card for today! I think this one would be fine for a guy! I used some krat card stock that I had dry embossed and sponged to look like wood as the background to my giftie! I knew when I finished that I should have stitched the layers for added interest, but it was tooo late!
I used the Medium sized gift from I Brake for Stamps! This great image comes in three sizes so I linked the page for you to compare sizes.
I you choose to order from I Brake for Stamps, please feel free to use my code SAVE10CHERYL for 10% off your whole order.

Thanks so much for coming by!
Cheryl

5 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Great guy card! Love the woodgrain background!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Looks perfect the way it is ... love the woodgrain.

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, You're right this would be a great card for a guy. I find them so hard to make cards for. You did an amazing job on that wood grain. Have a super day, Nancy

gift to Philippines said...

I love the way it is happy birthday you have a great gift idea. Keep posting!

toni

Chrissy D said...

Great card, Cheryl! Love the wood background!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin