Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More Springfest projects!

Good morning! Today I want to show you the shoebox project that I took for my tablemates to make at out Springfest gathering. I used Vintage Picnic and Button Bits from Papertrey Ink with paper from Fancy Pants (
vintage Valentine) and from MME (Quite Contrary)
The card is pretty simple really, but I LIKE it! I'm making more of these for my May birthdays!
Here's another version with paper from Basic Grey (Nook and Pantry) and with stitching-can you see it?

This is the inside of the CD/DVD case that I posted a couple of days ago.



And, HERE is the beautiful felt rose pin that our Springfest Leader, TRACY made as her 3-D project. I LOVE it!! She pinned it to this great shape for a stunning presentation!
Hope you've enjoyed your visit! I'm so glad you stopped by! Thanks (in advance) for any comments you have time to leave!
Have a great day! Cheryl


10 comments:

Lisette Morris said...

So lovely! Simply a sweet card!Love the buttons!

Becky said...

This is fabulous!! love how you used buttons for flowers and those pearls are so perfect with this.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is GORGEOUS! Love this card! TFS!

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, Very pretty & I like that it's simple. A good way to use up those extra buttons too! Thanks for the inspiration, Nancy

Lisa Kind said...

This card is so pretty, but so much prettier in person! I didn't see those rose pins Tracy made! Where was I? So pretty!

Susan said...

They're so pretty. Lovely cards!

Pam said...

Cheryl,
I love how you used the buttons. I look forward everyday to see what you have created. So much talent! My dreams is to sit down with you and color.
Hugs,
Pam:)

cabio's craft corner said...

What a great gift idea Cheryl. That is the coolest thing shoebox projects! Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Stampin Mindy said...

This is beautiful I love buttons as flowers. Great project! Hugs!

diane zechman said...

Loved this card, Cheryl! Thanks for pushing me over the edge...I finally ordered the PTI button set!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin