Saturday, May 1, 2010

Heard the News?

I guess the "News" is that I finally have a blog post done! I've missed you all so much and am so thrilled to have some new followers! I've posted a few photos because I just could not get a sharp one-maybe the dark papers? I don't know. This is Love News Tilda from Magnolia-licious! I just love HER! This the first time she has seen ink.
The card is alos for TWO of my design team "assignments" for May. I had to do two at once because this has been a busy week! Saturday is the 3rd annual Spring Fest of Stampers gathering in Amherst, NY and I had to finish all my projects. So.... this is a FABULOUS sketch by our own Becca Feeken for the Magnolia-licious design team and for all of you! Please go over to OUR BLOG to see the "real" sketch-I took a little creative license with it! (sorry, Becca!)
And, it is also for the Copic Creations Challenge starting today, to color something DIFFERENT than paper with your copics. See what I did? I used my copics to color some flowers I cut on my Cuttlebug from Tim Holtz Grunge Paper. My first time and I want to do more with it! Anyway, our sponsor this time is Maryanne Walker herself, our Copic guru or is it Goddess? Please check out the CCC BLOG for details on the prize! Details will be there sometime today (Saturday May 1)

I'm sorry, but with everything going on I had to clean up my table and did not get the colors jotted down. If you really need to know email me and cherylrowley@rocketmail.com and I will do my best to come up with them!
Papers are La Romantique from Graphic 45.
Thanks so much for coming back to the Cottage~!
Have a great Saturday! I know I will!
Cheryl


15 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhhh Cheryl,what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card
nice colors

karin

marijke said...

I loooooooove this cutie she is so wonderfull
greetings from thenetherlands, marijke

Sandi said...

enchanting card, love new flower and your colors are awesome. Sandi

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card, so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Candy said...

Beautiful card - Cheryl!! Love the colours used.
Hugs, Candy

Jodi said...

Love your cute Tilda card Cheryl! This is a great layout too! I also love your pretty colored copic flowers. =)
Hugs
Jodi =)

Stampin Mindy said...

This is darling. I love this stamp and the papers are just beautiful. Hugs!

Peggie said...

What a lovely card. I love the dark background against Tilda's light shirts.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl, what a cute card! Love the peach ribbon , and pretty background paper. Blessings to you, Rea P.S. My son, liked this card too.

Lisa Kind said...

What a cute Tilda! Love how you paired it with that great Graphic 45 paper! VEry pretty card Cheryl!

Christina C. said...

Stunning card, Cheryl! She is absolutely colored to perfection.

Patti Jo said...

She's a cutie! Love the rose stamps too! Great card Cheryl!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous! Love, love, love your coloring and the layout is fantastic! Awesome take on the challenge, Cheryl!
hugs!
Sharon

Carla Murphy said...

Just beautiful Cheryl (said with a gasp - lol). Really, really took my breath away - love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin