Saturday, November 7, 2009

Uh oh! Sam's in TROUBLE!

Hi! Here's a card I finished the other night, but needed better light to photograph. It still isn't as crisp as I would like, but I wanted to show it to you! This is Sam, who is in trouble (again!)! He was recently added to Mos' inventory of awesome digital stamps. You will find him in Mo's Store HERE.
I printed him onto Neenah Classic crest white in a small size so I could put him on a regular A2 size card. The dp is from Cosmo Cricket awhile back. The sentiment is handwritten (yes, in blue pen! What was I thinking?!) and punched out with the SU small oval punch. buttons are from Papertrey Ink.
I think I could use this for a late birthday card or just for fun! I know my sister might appreciate it because she went through this with her son a long time ago! She could laugh about it now!

thanks so very much for visiting! I love reading your comments and appreciate each one.
Have a great Saturday!
Cheryl


21 comments:

marsha said...

Super cute! I love this image!

Hugs,
Marsha

Tracy said...

Oh my is that image cuuuute!! it made me giggle 'cause been there...done that!

Mina said...

ooooohhhhh Cheryl hes fabulous and so naughty looking...your colouring is stunning
Mina xxx

Jak Heath said...

Wow, this is wonderful Cheryl.

Nancy Parker said...

Morning Cheryl, Sweet card, love your colour choices. ( This little guy looks just like my grandson! Sooo Cute!) Just ordered some of Mo's images - they're all so nice it was hard to decide. Hope you have a terrific weekend, Nancy

Lisa Kind said...

Cheryl, this is so adorable! Boy, these Mo images really suit you, don't they? Love your handwritten sentiment too!

Shirley N said...

Ohhh,so precious! Gorgeous coloring!

Danni said...

LOL! My hubby's name is Sam so this got my attention quick! LOL!
What a wonderful card!

Lynne in NI said...

Aww, he's a real cutie, and your colouring is fabulous
I can almost hear him saying "It wasn't me!"

Linda Carson said...

Super cute! Fabulous coloring!

Anonymous said...

This is just way to darn cute Cheryl. love your coloring... what mischief he is getting into..
such a sweet image!
Hugs
Judy

Kerttu said...

very pretty:) loving the dar red you've used:)

shulsart said...

This is just precious, lovely coloring.

dpkennedy said...

Love this! It is so cute and you coloring amazing!

Mary Jane said...

Lovely card. The image is just adorable and the look on his face is precious. Your coloring is amazing.

Stephanie said...

Just found your blog, your work is great! I saw that you were from Cassadaga NY! I used to live I grew up in Jamestown NY not far from you!!

Julia Aston said...

Oh my goodness Cheryl - these digi images are just so adorable - and your coloring is so magnificent - I really have to study how you get that point of light on them.... what a wonderful card!

kat9 said...

Great card Cheryl. I love the coloring and colors and I am going to look up that paper. It is great.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

He's adorable, Cheryl. Mo is such a fabulous artist and she captures his expression so well. Wonderful coloring on this.

Jackie Thomas said...

What a gorgeous image. Very cute indeed. I love how you have coloured him.

Rebecca said...

LOve the card & the image is fab - we are currently in the drawing on the walls with my 16month old!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin