Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just Chillin'

That's me, just chillin' as the 5 days off comes to an end! Back to work tomorrow! Oh, well, I like my job and the kids so all will be well! (That is, if my back didn't still hurt! Ouch!) I made this card for fun! I have so many snowman images and love each of them! This one had never seen ink so it was time!
I colored him with my copics and used Figgy Pudding from Basic Grey as my dp. The card base The sketch is from the JUGS challenge a few weeks ago.
Wow, it was actually their first challenge! Now they're on number nine! My friend, Lisa is one of the talented members of that team! (Waving "hi" to Lisa!)
Thanks for coming by to see what I've been up to! Off to create with my new Magnolia stamps (from Magnolia-licious) now!
Hugs, Cheryl

14 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is cute and beautiful, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Unknown said...

I love snowmen too! and your snowman card is gorgeous, im gonna check out your friends new challenge blog, its sounds like fun.
Hope you have enjoyed your time off work.
love emma xxx

Nancy Parker said...

Cheryl, Love that little snowman & the Christmas Tree paper is really cute. Hpe your back gets better soon. Enjoy your Sunday, Nancy Parker

Jackie Thomas said...

Your card is absolutley gorgeous. so bright and festive. Love it. xo Jackie

Jenn K said...

Super duper CUTE!! I just love snowmen too!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute, love that guy!

Lisa Kind said...

Waving "hi" back at you, Cheryl! :-) Yes, back to work tomorrow! Hope your back is better before tomorrow. Take some muscle relaxers and watch som TV tonight! Love your card and thanks for using our JUGs sketch! Isn't it fun to create just for the fun of it? I can't remember when I last did that! Hmmmm....

Have a happy Monday!

Deb said...

Oh Cheryl, how adorable!

Anonymous said...

So ADORABLE Cheryl and I love that sentiment! One of my daughters is always saying that! lol
Pam Going Postal

Kylie said...

Great card Cheryl. Love the glitter and the papers are gorgeous.
Kylie xo

Only By His Grace said...

I love your card.
Lovely layout.
hugs Marion

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.x

Sharon Caudle said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! Love that image (I'm a snowman freak - LOL!) and your coloring is gorgeous as always! Isn't it fun just to make a card for the heck of it? :) I love it! hugs!

KanataNewf said...

What a cute little snowman!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin