Sunday, November 15, 2009

Give me a brake!

Hi stampin' friends!
Today is the 15th of the month and that means another Copic Creations challenge! This time it is "GOLD" I suspect Mary intended the metal gold but I interpreted it as the color gold. Artistic license, I guess! So here is my Golden Bouquet! Now the reason for the mispelling of "Break" is because our generous sponsor for the challenge is "I Brake for Stamps"
Della is the super nice and super speedy owner and she sent us all the images we requested AND she is giving our winner (randomly chosen on the 30th of November) Two sheets of rubbah of their choice! WOW! AND she will add in a third sheet if the winner happens to have used an image from I Brake for Stamps! She has over 3000 images in rubber!

Please see the Copic Creations blog for the other designers FABULOUS creations and some link to tips on coloring GOLD.
For my golden colors I have used shades of Yellow and Yellow Red
Y32, Y17, YR15, Y08, Y38, YR16, YR68, YR0000, E08 and the other colors I chose are; E33, E37, E42, BG10, B0000, YG91, YG93, YG97 and YG99.

Our cats are healthy one year olds and vaccinated after our visit to the vet yesterday. There was a woman there who was crying and about to put her sick older pet to rest. I know all too well the emotions she was feeling and I'm sure many of you do as well. Remember to appreciate the furry family members today and give them a hug (or an extra treat!).

See you tomorrow for the Magnolia-licious blog hop!

14 comments:

mycardz said...

Your card is just beautiful Cheryl! I love the colors you chose and how perfect is this for a Thanksgiving Day card for your hostess. Awesome idea and amazing coloring as always!! hugz, Mary

Jenn K said...

This is so pretty! I love the image and you did such a wonderful job coloring it!

asela said...

Oh My! I'm in awe. Those flowers are perfect and I love the fabric. Stunning card Cheryl.

Jami said...

This is beautiful - and it matches your blog background too! Love your sweet coloring on this. How sad for the lady at the vet - it's so hard to lose a furry friend. {hugs}

Angelwood said...

Your coloring of the fall flowers and fabric surrounding the vase is just stunning! Really beautiful, I'm in awe! :o) Angela

Shirley N said...

You really outdid yourself on this one, Chery--your coloring is awesome! This is a gorgeous card!!!

Jackie Thomas said...

Beautiful Cheryl. You have really bought them to life. xo Jackie

Danni said...

Such pretty colors! Gorgeous card!

KymKreates said...

Your coloring is to die for. Magnificent!!!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

This is just beautiful Cheryl & perfect for fall! Lovely!

hugz,
Suzanne

Nancy Parker said...

Cheryl, What a beautiful card. Your colouring of the vase wrap is perfect. I don't have any fur babies so give yours an extra hug from me. Have a super week, Nancy

Jane Wetzel said...

Cheryl..AMAZING as always! These are sooooo pretty! :)

Juls said...

beautiful! Love the gorgeous rich colours!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl - lovely fall floral presentation!
the quilt looks antique...so cool!
Pam Going Postal

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin