Monday, October 12, 2009

YOU Rock!

Good morning! My followers have grown to 276 and I am so grateful to you! So this one is for you!

I used Totally Stampalicious', Rockin' Frawg to make this bright card! There is always a Monday challenge which you can find HERE at the blog!
Today's is to make a shape card-different from the normal A2 size. Now I didn't know what the challenge would be when I made my card, but I can't enter anyway-YOU CAN!
My Frog is simply colored in R81 and R83 and her guitar is colored in E17 and E25 with a little YR24 for blending.
I've added a little Spica gold pen for the guitar strings. The sentiment in the set is in one line, but I used my SU black marker to make it into 3 lines to fit my punch.
Thanks for stopping by! Lots coming up this week! There will be a CCC challenge, a Mo's DT event and I get to make a surprise appearance (Wed.) for a new release from another company.
having the day off is great! I better get to my stamping!
Hope you have a great day! Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians! Happy Columbus Day to fellow Americans!
Cheryl

6 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

How Cute! Who can resist a pink rockin' frog?? Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is really cute! The image is great.
Hugs Jacqueline

Nancy Parker said...

Love that stamp & as usual the colouring is great. Hope you have a wonderful Columbus Day. Nancy

Danni said...

Oh how fun!! Love this!

Tami McBeain said...

Adorable card! I just found your blog and your work is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more!

DB said...

Very cute card! Love the pink frog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin