Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Art Gone Wild!

Whew! Monday is over and we are already to Tuesday!

I don't know how wild this card is, but the image is made by Art Gone Wild and isn't it cute? I'm a sucker for cute animals! This Autumn image was colored with my copics awhile back and I'm sorry but I don't have the colors written down.
The card base is Kraft, then a layer of Ripe Avocado and then that GREAT plaid from my DCWV pad from Joann's.
I cut the oak leaves from a spellbinders die then emboassed them through the machine. Before removing the die I sponged tonal colors on the leaves. I think I used pumpkjn, really rust and burgundy. The leaves are made from card stock in ruby red, saffron and mustard.

I'm pre posting because I have book club tonight so I'll keep it short!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Cheryl

19 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Cheryl, I love this card. The colours are rich and bright. The stamp is adorable and you've coloured it in to perfection. Well done girl! Hugs Sharon

Dena said...

Your work is fantastic! I love your coloring. This is a really cute stamp too! Hugs, Dena

Angelwood said...

What a cute stamp! I love the kitty peeking out. Colored bEAUtifully of course! hugs, Angela Wood

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, Delightful card, I love that plaid paper. Have a wonderful day. Nancy

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Cheryl! What an adorable card! That kitty & mouse to so cute! I LOVE the leaves! Your coloring is incredible as always!
Hugs,
Lisa

Tracy said...

very cute, love the deep colors of fall!

dpkennedy said...

Oh my gosh Cheryl...this is too cute! Love it!! Your coloring is amazing girl! Such a pretty card!

Juls said...

such a gorgeous image, and your colouring is amazing!! Love the gorgeous colours you have used, just perfect for autumn!

Linda Carson said...

What a fun & pleasing looking card! It just makes you smile! Great job!

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

I just love this card, beautiful fall colors and a cute kitty too! Thanks for sharing!

Anneke said...

I like your card, it is a very cute stamp. The coloring is perfect and the oak leaves are nice sponged. Hugs Anneke.

Danni said...

Wow! You seriously have the most amazing coloring skills! Wow!!
This is gorgeous...stunning...

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a pretty card, so wonderful and very cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

PBrown9624 said...

Love the way you colored this image! I have this stamp too and I think it is just so very cute. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Pam Brown

Karen Arthur said...

This is the cutest card. I love the kitten and colors, fantastic job.

Sandra H. said...

WOW, this is really nice Cheryl!!!

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Cheryl, a lovely card
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, this is adorable girl!!
--Hugs Becca

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous! Was I with you when you bought this one? I think I remember it because we talked about you having a lot of basket stamps! LOl!! Love how you colored it and those leaves are fab!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin