Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Froggin' Friday!

I'm so happy that the weekend is starting! (Well, after work today, it is!)
I made this card for a fella with a birthday coming it up and to let you know about the Totally Stampalicious challenge for the week-to make a guy card! I kept mine simple, 'cuz that's how guys are! (JK!!)

Details are at the Totally Stampalicious blog!
This guy is from the Rockin' Frawg set that is available here at Totally Stampalicious.

He was so much fun to color! I had to start with him being the traditional greens, but I already have him (her?) colored up in pinks for another card! There are lots of other stamps in the set, too!

Here are the colors I used:
YG91, 93, 95 and 97 (these are must have greens!)
YR24 and E25 for the guitar, and I just grabbed a coral color for mouth and cheeks and am not sure which one!
He colored up very quickly!
I don't have a star punch so I used my SU 5 petal flower to simulate the star! A little clever, I thought!

I'm so happy to say that Mo has accepted me to join the Digital Pencil Too design team! Whooo Hooo am I every happy about that! She has put together TWO great teams. I'll get links connected this weekend, but I just wanted to tell my good news in case you hadn't seen it. I'll have a card tomorrow made with one of her digital images.

Thanks so much for visiting! My number of followers keeps growing and I can't express how appreciative I am to YOU!! I'm getting some blogoversary candy together because that's in less than two weeks!
Have a great FRIDAY!! (Just the word makes me happy, happy, happy!)
Hugs, Cheryl

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just had to leave a comment, Wow your good....
Fantastic actually.
Have to follow, I want to see lot's more.
x
Vicky

NikkiM said...

Looove teh sentiment - and great coloring! I'll be watching for more "must have" copic tips! Thanks :)

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a great card, the image is really super!
Have a nice weekend, Jacqueline

Norma said...

Cheryl, fabulous card. Congrats on the DT spot at Mo's Digital. I'm not surprised that she picked you as one of her DT's. Your creations are totally fantastic. You rock!!

Hugs.
Norma

Lisa Kind said...

This totally ROCKS! Love how you cut the frog out and mounted it on the dp! I'm sure any man would love this! Congrats on the DT nod!

Maryvel said...

LOVELY card like always! I am really curious to know the name of the orange paper with the dots, I see you used in the card before this one the one with the C.C,Pumpinks? So pretty! Could you please tell me the company and name of it? Thank you so much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin