Sunday, March 6, 2016

I Dig You!

Hi there! Back today with another card! This one is for the color challenge at MFT.  I had a lot of fun making this little seen using the set You Gnome Me.  

I hope the little gardener doesn't look too much like a leprechaun for this one! I cut the flowers from the top of the boot image so he could show off his green thumb!  The images are cut from watercolor paper and colored with reinkers, water and a paintbrush.

See those snails?  They are much cuter than the ones I find in my flower beds! And I added stickles to give them even more appeal.  If I have my gloves on the ones in my gardens (and on my plants) get squished!) The fencing is from the Sunflower Girl set (also MFT), but I don's see it in the store anymore.
Thanks for looking!
Cheryl

1 comment:

Lisa Kind said...

Well you are on a roll! This is too cute and he looks like an Irish gnome! Perfect for this time of year! Can't wait to do some gardening soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin