Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Icicle Thank you!

Hello and Happy New Year's Eve!  I have a number of thank yous to get out to family and friends and I think this simple one will do nicely! 

My card base is kraft, then a layer of cherry cobbler.  The turquoise is PTIs Hawaiin Shores.  I tore my snowy hills from white card stock and stamped the snowflakes with white ink.
The bear is Icicle from Purple Onion designs-a new (ish) love of mine!  He is stamped on Xpress it blending card and colored with copics then fussy cut.
I stamped the sentiment in Not Quite Navy.
Edges of card base are sponged with Soft Suede. Turquoise layer sponged with not quite navy.  It adds so much depth IMHO.
finally, lots of stickles added to the snow!  We are expecting more of the white stuff today!  Not sure if DH and I will make it out tonight or not!  We are at the age when we realize being home and safe is worth a lot!

Hope your New Year is bright and happy and continues throughout the whole year~!
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sherri said...

this is just adorable! What a cute, cute thank you this is!
I agree with you, it's much safer to stay home & just as much fun!! Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin