Sunday, December 29, 2013

HEARTS!!!


Hi!  As much as I love these colors for Christmas and Winter cards I also love them for Valentine's Day cards!  And, it's time to get those started!  Today's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast offered the perfect information for me this morning.  The link to my splitcoast gallery is on the left bar if you'd like to check it out.

To build my card, I started with a cream colored card base, then a layer of cherry cobbler.  After that is a layer of Coastal Cabana (I love it as much as Pool Party!). Then a layer of kraft put through a Sizzix embossing folder and then sponged with soft suede.  The top layer of coastal Cabana is sponged with coastal cabana and soft suede on the edges.  Finally, I cut a bunch of hearts from my new VERVE heart die and then played it bit with how to layer them before gluing. 
That's it-a pretty easy card with mega layers!
Enjoy the rest of your day!!
Cheryl

(Remember the Just Us Girls challenge is a photo inspiration from Lisa-YOu can check it out below and join us!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin