Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday stocking!

Good morning!! A quick post as I must get ready for work!  Here is another card inspired by the current Just Us Girls challenge-an inspiration photo.  I love the row of stockings hanging and, of course, the colors in the photo, so that's what inspired this one.   Won't you join us in the challenge?  You can click on the link above to see the photo and DT inspiration cards!
 I used a coral card base and a great EK success punch that I borrowed from a friend for the border!  The large snowflake is a die from MFT and the stamp is from Art Gone Wild.
Thanks for visiting!! I'm working on Christmas cards like crazy right now and have some to show, so I hope you'll return!  You won't want to miss this Saturday's JUGS challenge, but, in the mean time you have until Thursday evening to upload a card to the Just Us Girls blog for this challenge!
Have a great day!  Cheryl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin