Tuesday, November 12, 2013

And...more words!

Hello and thanks for coming by!!  We have snow in Western New York this morning making it the perfect day to post another snowy card!  I used the JUGS challenge for the week to make the background!  Yes, it is the same as the card I posted for the challenge on Saturday! (see post below).  I just love the darker turquoise on Hawaiin Shores card stock!  
This time I used Bermuda Bay for my ink because that inkpad is wetter than my Taken with Teal.  I used PTIs Wonderful Words snow mini stamp set.
I made my Snowman in a Jar with PTIs Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers stamp sets.  Mason Jars are all the rage now (do you Pinterest??) and Nichole was ahead of the trend with this set since it's been out for awhile!  I haven't used mine enough!  I love, love, love it! The image was an easy one to color, too!  Could make a bunch of these!  I used copics in BG10 and BG72 for the jar.  I think I used Y24 on the lid and shaded the edges with a bit darker color, but I don't remember which color!  Sorry!  I added some Liquid Applique to the base for snow.  Let it dry then puffed it up with my heat gun.
The snowflake is another of Anna Wight's glitter glass, then red twine and a button finished off the card.
You have until Thursday, Nov 14 at 9:00 pm to join in our Just Us Girls challenge (words for your background!  All the details are on the blog!
I appreciate you stopping by!  Have a great day!  Cheryl

3 comments:

Jane said...

What a great card, I love it - especially the snowman in the jar!
Hugs
Jane

Ann said...

I love jar cards and this is a real cutie.

Sharyn Polesel said...

So pretty and what great colors....love the snowman in the jar.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin