Thursday, June 23, 2011

Enjoy the ride!

Hi! Wow, let me first say thanks for visiting! I'm over the moon that I gained 5 new followers the other day! I appreciate all of you!! I know I'm not able to post as often as some others out in blogland so I am very grateful that you want to know what's new here. Thank you from my heart!
Thank you for all the comments and interest in my Magnolia black and white with a pop cards (last post). I will get Katie's video tutorial linked up AND I will see what I can do about showing the flowers. The sunflower was the 'brainchild' of my good friend Michelle or mitchygitchygoomy on splitcoast. Yep, I even know her in person! Lucky me! Here is the LINK to Michelle's card where she gives some directions. I used a Papertrey Ink die for smaller flowers.

I made this card for my nephew-in-law this week Using Papertrey Ink products the masculine card came together pretty quickly.

No ribbons or buttons, but I needed to have DIMENSION!

Thanks again for coming by!

Hugs, and have a great day!

Cheryl



10 comments:

Marja Rolfes said...

Oh how cool this card looks!!! Really a men's card!! Love it!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Gina L said...

Great masculine card. I have such a hard time with them, but you rocked it!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

ellabella said...

WOW, you did it again! Stunning job!

Clare Curcio said...

Very nice, Cheryl! Wonderful colors!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool! Love that little bug! :)

nancyparker55 said...

Hi Cheryl, Great "Guy Card". Hope you have a fun-filled weekend.

Candy said...

Super card, Cheryl!!
Love it and it's dimension.
Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, your work is amazing! I frequently stop by your blog every time I am on the computer. As always, thank you for sharing your amazing talent!
Cammy
Http://www.stampingtime.blogspot.com

diane (cookiestamper) said...

looks great, Cheryl!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin