Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Life is Good!

Hello! Here is Movie Maven Maude enjoying her snack with a good movie! Movie Maven Maude is from I Brake for Stamps and you can see her HERE. My sentiment is from Whipper Snapper (no guarantees, though, it's really old!)


I used paper piecing for Maude's comfy chair and the basic layout from the Splitcoast Sketch challenge this week. Always shade your paper piecing for a more 3D look.
remember you can use my code SAVE10CHERYL for 10% off your order AND I Brake for Stamps is also the U.S. distributor for Wild Orchid flowers!

Thanks for coming by today! I sure appreciate it!
Have a great day!
Cheryl

8 comments:

Marja Rolfes said...

Oy Cheryl, what a funny card!! Looks so good!!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

nancyparker55 said...

Hi Cheryl, What a great card. Those stamps always bring a smile to my face. Hope you're having a good day, Nancy

Lisa Kind said...

Hahaha!!! Looks like me eating popcorn and watching TV! Fun card, Cheryl!

Danni said...

LOL! This is awesome!! So fun!

ellabella said...

Ohhh wow this is so beautiful and so creative! I love the little old woman, the papers are gorgeous. The design work on your card is outstanding.
Big Hugs Janine

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rea said...

I love how you did the chair and footstool with this. Hugs, Rea

stephanie said...

I LOVE it!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin