Sunday, March 22, 2009

FS111 Bunny Heaven!

Hi and Happy Sunday! I think this bunny would be in heaven if he could munch on these tulips!
I really love tulips and recently got this Penny Black stamp at my LSS. I colored the stamp with watercolor crayons from SU and then spritzed and stamped it on Papertrey Vintage Cream card stock. I had Taylor's cupcake challenge in mind when I started the card, but when I saw Beate was the Featured Stamper, I kept going and gave it her special touch. She often adds a sentiment or image to the edge of the main panel. I have had this little bunny FOREVA! It says All Night Media on the side and the Penny Black image is called Brush Tulips. I left the image in the nestability die and sponged some Soft Sky to it. The scalloped frame is dotted with Liquid Pearls. The main card is stamped in Vintage Cream with Papertrey Ink's Background Basics Retro.
We have another sunny day in WNY. DH and I plan to make the 3 mile walk around the lake in a little while!
For now, I have to get some things ready for tomorrow! I'm going to go with a friend to Marianne Walker's Copic Training in Buffalo! I am so excited! Lisa and I will see at least two other friends there! Some things are just worth taking a day off work!
Hope your week starts on a high note, too!
Cheryl

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl! I love the little bunny and I especially love the way you did the tulips - just beautiful! Enjoy your copic day tomorrow - wow, I have a small dose of the green-eyed monster!
Hugs, Danielle

Irina Blount said...

Beatuful card!! I just love this layout, worked perfect for this card!!
Hugs,
:) Irina

Sandy said...

Ohhhhhhhh....this is so sweet. Love it!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh! That would be worth taking a WEEK off work! LOL! LOVE this beautiful card Cheryl! Have lots of fun tomorrow! I'm totally jealous! :) hugs!

Candy said...

Hi Cheryl,
You have made a very pretty and special card today. I really like it. You do so much work on your cards.

Sparkplug17 said...

This card is so sweet! I love the bunny.

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable Cheryle! I love tulips too!
so soft, fun, and elegant all in one special card!
have the best day with the copics calss.

marsha said...

Cheryl,
This is such a beautiful card! I love your design and the soft colors. The bunny is just adorable - great job!

Hugs,
Marsha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin