Saturday, November 26, 2016

Sweet Plum Polar Bear!

Hi there!  I've used my day after Thanksgiving to get some crafting done! I'm not a big fan of heading out to shop for Black Friday! I wish I could say that I decorated for the next holiday, but that didn't happen! I did household chores and I did get the few autumn decorations that were out put away, so I'm ready to decorate. But then, I colored!!
 This terrific Polar Bear image is from Whipper Snapper designs! He is so fun to color! His name is BearGeorge and you can find him HERE!
He's holding a hot cup from a little set made by Papertrey Ink (and it has a die, too!!) You can find the $5.00 set HERE! 
The die is 3.00!
 I colored Bear George with copic markers trying to match SUs colors Sweet Sugarplum and Rick Razzleberry.  They look sooooo GREAT together! I used SUs cable knit embossing folder again! CAn't get enough of it-It may show up on every winter card I make! The snowflakes and snowhills are from My Favorite Things. Lots of sponging and Stardust Stickles for sparkle, too!

I'm still struggling with photos, editing and this darn computer, but trying to learn to make it a smooth process! I hope some of these photos show this card's colors, dimension and sparkle. I'm pretty happy with it!
Have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy and be grateful!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable, you did a beautiful job coloring!

Lisa Kind said...

Love the color on this one! That bear is too cute and I definitely need that folder now that I've seen it twice on your posts! And that PTI stamp and die? How did I miss it? Miss seeing you!p too!

rajesh said...

You did amazing job Keep it up

Mobile app development Company

NdakJoleh said...

The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Jasa Fotocopy Murah 24 Jam wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)
Jasa Fotocopy Murah Jakarta
Fotocopy Murah 24 Jam Jakarta
Jasa Jilid Soft Cover
Jasa Jilid Hard Cover
Cetak Spanduk di Jakarta Timur
Cetak Spanduk 24 Jam Jakarta
Cetak Buku Menu Restoran
Cetak Buku Umroh Haji
Cetak Buku Murah Jakarta

Reviewexpress said...

Buy Google Maps Reviews
It is really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please visit my web site ReviewExpress, we provide the best SEO for Orthodentists service. I would like you to visit website for more information.
https://www.g2.com/products/review-express/reviews

Unknown said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
شركة نقل عفش بابها
شركة تنظيف خزانات بابها
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بابها
شركة تنظيف مجالس بابها
شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف مجالس بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف خزانات بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بخميس مشيط

Hina said...

g for informatin in usa and I read your post that so useful for me, thx google I found your site for great info.
Hello I think your blog is very good i found it on google I think will come back again
shopbymark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin