Saturday, July 11, 2015

Just Us Girls #301 Trend Week

Hello all!  Welcome back!  Lisa at Just Us Girls has a great (and trendy) challenge for us today!  It's to incorporate GOLD somewhere/somehow on your card or project.  How fun is that!  Well, I've been cleaning house since it's summer 'vacation' for me, so I wasn't feeling the creative juices.  Then I remembered Nichole Heady's post from last month's release and I TOTALLY cased her creative card! After that creative theft I kept going and created a few more using the same basic elements, but adding sequins, layers and changing the orientation of the card. Here are two of the results fitting Lisa's challenge.

The one below is pretty much like Nichole's except I love layers (!!) and I added sequins.  Can you see the gold? Kind of subtle, huh?

I'll show you two others later in the week!  These were really fun to create and I see some gift sets being created in the near future.

Please visit the JUGS Blog to see tons more inspiration from the Design Team! We sure hope you'll create something 'golden' to share with us this week! We'd love to see! Remember, playing along gives you the chance to be chosen as our guest designer for September!
Thanks for visiting!
Cheryl

5 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty...love both of them!

Ina G said...

Oh WOW love them both. Gorgeous colours layers and that touch of bling. Nothing wrong with your creative juices. Mo and Jo are still with you.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love all of those dots! These look fantastic in both color combos. The sequins were the perfect addition.

Lisa Kind said...

These are so pretty! Love the all gold one and the other looks just as beautiful in the various colors!

Chris Dring said...

Gorgeous gorgeous cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin